Tuesday, February 20, 2007

BigHorn Training Continued...

I went out and did 25 on Saturday morning, my longest run since Sunmart. It felt a lot better than the 20 I did the previous week, I think I just needed to shock my body back into the long-distance running state. I did a long out and back at the greenbelt with my camelback. I hate wearing it, but figured I might as well start getting used to it now.

On another note, I need to start something new for xtraining, at least until the days get longer so I can start mountain biking again. I think I'll try swimming again. Every time I try it I do it for about 2 weeks and decide it's just not my sport, but I'll give it another go starting today.

3 comments:

Faithful Soles said...

Good luck in your BigHorn training. I'm doing my first 50 miler in December at Sunmart, then plan to move up to Ironman and the 100 milers in a year or two. If you get a chance, please visit my running web site, Faithful Soles. I have a categorized and searchable Running Blog Database on there and would appreciate it if you would link your blog to it. I have a number of ultra runners already linked it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

hey tj,

i was thinking about you and happened to check out your results from BH100. Congratulations to you, buddy! I hope to see your name on many more just like it.

Great job!

brownie said...

Where's the Bighorn report???