Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cool Weather

I had a great run last night. I met Larry and Melanie at the dog park for 7 or 8 miles at Bull Creek. They are, by all accounts, much better runners than I am. I run a lot with people slower than me, so it's fun to get out there and feel the pressure of keeping up. And, surprisingly, I felt great the whole time.

I think it's the cool weather. Every year in September or October we get the first sign of relief from the heat, and every year around that time running starts to become a lot more fun. For me that happened last night. We finished around 7:30 and it must have been 70 degrees at the finish. It felt great, and if I had brought my light, I probably would have went back out there for more.

No running for me tonight. I have to get home to babysit while Kara goes to tennis.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey dude, after I return stateside on the 1st I wouldn't mind running w/ y'all sometime if that is okay. But it will have to be a no-drop, "WTF is Moogy doing back there" kinda run. Hasta!

Herschel Muehlbach said...

Given that 1937, rb2143 eyeglasses are fulfilling a need by supplying sun safety by way of classy and instantly recognizable eye put on designs. This is the purpose why rb2132 spectacles are so favorite between modern day celebrities.

urdu mein falon ke naam said...

urdu mein falon ke naam

urdu mein falon ke naam said...

urdu mein falon ke naam

Learn English language said...

Learn English language