Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hardrock

One of my favorite things to do this weekend every year is to watch the live Hardrock updates on the web. This year I'm watching the progress of Joe and JT.

It looks like JT started strong, but he just spent 1:15 at the 58 mile aid station, so I just hope everything is going alright. He did leave, and he's way ahead of the cutoff, so I'll be rooting for him. Joe is a few hours behind, but again well ahead of cutoff. I think a bone would have to be hanging out for him not to keep going.

Good luck guys, I'll be rooting for you all day.

On a personal note, my knee is feeling a little better. It still feels swollen, but the pain is a little less. I haven't run now in 8 days. I biked a little at the gym, and have been doing some upper body weights, but no running. I would like to test it out sometime this weekend, but probably not until tomorrow.

1 comment:

brownie said...

I was busy taking a nap at that aid station.

Where's the Tahoe Rim report?