Thursday, July 31, 2008

Quick Recovery

I took a week completely off after TRT100, then started some x-training last weekend. I'm doing some mountain biking and plyometrics right now, just some things that don't have miles and miles of heavy impact on my feet and knees.

Wednesday I went out for a very quick run around St Edwards. Just one 3 mile loop was all I decided to do. I considered a second loop, but my achilles hurt and mostly I just wanted to get out there and end the 10 day break from running after TRT. It felt good. I hammered up all of the hills and felt great, down hurt my achilles a little but not bad. Woke up feeling good today, so I think I'm in the clear on my quick TRT100 recovery. After Bighorn it took 3 months, so I'm excited!

1 comment:

brownie said...

Enjoy it, I'm still a wreck from Hardrock. About to start another taper for Leadville though!