Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Easy 5

First off, am I the only one that is annoyed that the Chinese had 12 year old girls competing in gymnastics? I really don't care about gymnastics, and I don't even agree with the age restriction, but if everyone else follows it then they should enforce the rule. And if someone tries to say that those girls were 16, they are blind. But like I said, I don't care about gymnastics, let's get started with track and field.

Yesterday's workout was easy and felt good.

Date: 8/12/08
Time: 7pm
Place: Gym (treadmill)
Run: easy 5 miles, 8 minute pace. I wanted to get on the trail, but I got stuck at work late again, and by 7 I just wanted to squeeze in my run and go home t osee Micah before he went to bed. I'm saving my tough run for today.

1 comment:

brownie said...

As long as the girls in beach volleyball are 18! I could care less about any of the other women's events.